- These 15mm diameter Netwell inserts have 440µm polyester mesh bottoms attached to polystyrene inserts
- They are used as tissue carriers, supports and strainers for culture of small organs, tissue slices or explants at the air-media interface
- Handy carriers are available for immunocytochemical staining of tissue slices (See accessories below)
- Provides coarse filtration of tissue homogenates, cell suspensions and microcarriers
- Supplied sterile and pre-loaded in 12-well microplates
A widely used condenser with greater surface area than the corresponding Liebig type. With the outer standard taper joint at the top and the inner joint at the bottom with a drip tip. Suitable for use in vacuum distillations. The tubulations have an O.D. of approximately 10 mm.