• 75cm² available growth area
• Manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
• Treated with a Corning® CellBIND® surface treatment for enhanced cell attachment
• Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability
• 100% integrity tested
• Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified nonpyrogenic
Heavy duty bottle which can be used for storage as well as mixing and sampling. Includes linerless, one-piece autoclavable polypropylene plug seal cap with drip free pouring rings. Optional red PBT caps and red ETFE pouring rings are available for dry heat sterilization (180°C). Glass bead indicates full capacity line on 100 mL through 2L size. Bottles have permanent white enamel graduations and marking spots. Color-coded polypropylene caps are available in a choice of orange, green, purple, red, and light gray.
Caution: Bottles larger than 2L should NOT be used with bottle top filter units, or in other applications involving vacuum pressure, as breakage may occur. DO NOT have caps tightened immediately after autoclaving, as the vacuum resulting from cooling can cause breakage. A pouring ring is not included on 25 mL size. A vented cap is NOT recommended for use on the 5L and 10L 1395 series bottle.